Swetha Basu responds on her Sex Scandal

6TV a news channel in Andhra Pradesh claimed to have done a sting operation on the unethical actresses of Tollywood and have caught actress Swetha Basu Prasad red handed. They aired a video with blurred face in which the heroine is seen finalizing a deal with a represent of a business man to spend a night with her. Even though, the face is not shown.
The channel hinted at Swetha Basu Prasad with some of her dialogues and film songs in the back drop.
The actress remained tight-lipped about the incident till now but finally opened up, “It was not me in the video. It was shot using my body double. I am very happy with my career and will not do such things for just money. I thought I need not respond on it since it was not me in the video.” the actress said.

No comments:

Post a Comment