Hero Nithin cried after negative talk!

Nithiin, who is riding high with the success of Ishq, and Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde, had recently cried with tears-filled eyes. And it’s confessed by none other than the actor himself. Nithiin admitted that he was quite shocked with the initial divide talk for his latest offing Heart Attack.

Expressing shock, Nithiin alleged that the negative talk was spread even before the film hit the screens. “Puri and me were really upset over the initial talk. I don’t know who did the negative propaganda. I’m sure that someone who must be either my enemy or Puri’s enemy would have done this. Thankfully, audience didn’t heed to those scrap. They genuinely made our film a success.”

Recalling the instance, Nithiin added, “After the talk picked up well and collections are steady, Puri and me cried together and hugged each other. We have put in lot of efforts into the film. Our efforts finally paid off. This movie got better openings in my career compared to my previous films. Above all, Heart Attack gave me a hat-trick. This is sweet success which I’m cherishing now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment